Birthday greetings

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Through this valued column, I send my birthday greetings to Che.Thomas Daniel Karimpanackal whose bithday falls on this the 5th day of August and Sri.Gino Zach George whose Birthday falls on 8th August.

      May our Lord grant them purposeful and prosperous days all throughout their long lives ! Ameen !!

      V T John
      ID 3085
      Vattachal-Vadakethil,
      Nalunnakal Mor  Aaday Suriyani (Yacobaya ) Valiya Pally