Lord, is there on thing you want me to do habitually, every day?

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      Lord, is there on thing you want me to do habitually, every day?

      * devote a few minutes first thing in the morning to thank & praise you, Ps. 5:3
      * pray for the Holy Spirit, Luke 11:11-13; Eph. 5:18
      * pray for grace not to sin, Matt.6:13
      * pray for the salvation of one unsaved person
      * pray for someone’s healing
      * Seek opportunity to comfort/ give hospitality/visit someone who is suffering or sick, Matt. 25:36
      * pray for the church & the servants in the church, Eph. 1:16-18; Eph. 6:19
      * pray for the nation, 1 Tim. 2:1-2
      * pray for my family
      * Pray for the persecuted church, Heb. 13:3
      * seek opportunity to share the Word with someone (or be an example)
      * pray for laborers for the harvest, Matt. 9:36-38

      Lord, help me to not miss the “goodness & mercy” you have prepared for me, and share the same with someone. Amen.

      Thankful for your prayers,

      Luke Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.

      "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habit.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."