Our Prayers.

  • mathaithebanker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Our prayers in Malayalam have Chenthamil influence since it was the old Malayalam form.In many places we convert 'YOU' in English to 'nee' in Malayalam which is a disrespect to the person whom you are addressing.The prayer to the Mother Mary we can see the influence of Chenthamil.In many part of our readings on Sundays you can see this influence.

      In other Churches this has been changed long back.

      Why we are continuing with the same old form?

      P.E.Mathai