Re: Arch-Corepiscopa

  • Leena
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2013
      Re. Fr. John,
      I believe that you are a Jacobite priest. If so I wonder how you are not aware of this. Our Patriarch has given this position to our Kaniyamparambil Achan. Our Catholicose gave the special vestments to Achan. The video clippings were in U Tube too. I do not know how you missed this important event, if you are a Jacobite priest.

      With prayers,

      Leena.

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, john kunjukunju <fatherkkjohn@...> wrote:

      > I am hearing "Arch-Corepiscopa" for the first time; also of his vestments, will you please explain when this title was created,
      >
      > Love,
      > Thank you and God Bless you,
      >
      > KK Johnachen

    • ajy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        Hi John Achan,

        We wonder, how you missed that news of Elevating Fr.Kuriakose Kaniamparampil Corepiscopa as Arch-Corepiscopa by H.H. Patriarch which believe first in Haistory of Syrian Orthodox Church which was covered by all medias even from US.

        Thanks
        Aji