85th Birthday of our beloved Bawa Thirumeni

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 84 KB
    The Catholicose of Malankara Jacobite Syriacn Christian Church His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselius Thomas I is celebrating the 85th birthday today (22 July 2013).

    Born in a humble family in Puthencruz, our Bawa came to the present position, overcoming many hardships, only due to the divine call and guidance. The prayerful life of our Bawa is an example for many other leaders in Malankara.

    On this happy occasion of the 85th birthday, we, the SOCM Forum Moderators and members, jointly wishing our Bawa a healthy long life, to lead us into the new heights.

    Biography
    http://www.syrianchurch.org/StGG/Catholicos_ThomasI.htm

    In Our Lord's love
    SOCM Forum Moderators