FW: ANNUAL PERUNNAL OF ST. PE TER’S JACO BITE SYRIA N ORTHODOX CHURCH, N ORTHLAKE, ILLINOIS

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
    ANNUAL
    PERUNNAL OF ST. PETER’S JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, NORTHLAKE,
    ILLINOIS

    Dearly
    beloved in Christ,

    The Annual Feast (perunnal) of our Patron Saint St. Peter and 35th Parish day will be celebrated at St. Peters Jacobite Syriac Orthodox Church, Northlake Illinois on June 29th and 30th (Saturday , Sunday). His Eminence Mor Antheemos Mathews will be the Chief Celebrant for the Annual Feast. We earnestly solicit the presence and prayers of all faithful to grace the solemn ocasion.

    Sincerely
    in Christ,

    Sakariya
    Corepiscopa Thelappillil (Vicar)

    PROGRAM

    Sunday
    : June 23th ,2013 11:30 AM Flag Hoisting

    Saturday:
    June 29th, 2013 04:00 PM Taste of St. Peters (Variety Programs)

    07:00 PM Evening Prayer, Gospel
    Message ( His Eminence Mor Antheemos Mathews)

    09:00 PM Benediction, Dinner

    Sunday:
    June 30th, 2013

    09:00 AM Morning Prayer

    10:00 AM Holy Eucharist ( His Eminence Mor Antheemos Mathews)

    12:00 PM Procession, Benediction

    01:00 PM Feast

    02:00 PM Flag Lowering

    With