Fr. Matthew the Poor

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Peace is an inner state of the heart and of the mind. But Christian peace is not a mere psychological condition; rather it is a relationship. Christian peace flows from the believer's relationship with God and with other people. It's impossible for a person to have a good, peaceful relationship with God and not enjoy peace with others. So if our relationship with God or other's suffers, our peace will flee from us.

      Fr. Matthew the Poor