Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Digest Number 4329

  • john kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
      Dear Dr. Kurian,

      This is to bring to correct two factual errors in your posting; please take it in Christian spirit:

      1, Samson went after Dalaila a gentile insisted his parents to agree his bidding, he married her which proved his boomerang and yet he was not a womanizer.

      2, John the baptist did not eat bugs; the word "locust" mentioned in English version is not correct.
      The actual word in Pesitho is "kamsa" an edible root like arrow-root available in Kerala. John was pure vegetarian. Please read Very Rev Kaniamparampil achen's Vishudha Grandham-he has explained it. Also my Prof D Mathews Sir, has written a book about various plants and he gives the whole story authentically about the herb that John ate.

      Love,

      Thank you and God Bless you,

      KK Johnachen, member #2
      ---------
      We don't need to be perfect to go to him for rest and comfort. God
      used several people whose lives were less than perfect to make him
      known to others:

      1. Noah got drunk.
      2. Moses couldn't speak clearly.
      3. Samson was a womanizer.
      4. Rahab was a prostitute
      5. Jeremiah was by-polar.
      6. David had an affair and conspired to murder.
      7. Elijah was suicidal.
      8. Jonah ran away from God.
      9. John the Baptist ate bugs.
      10. Peter denied Jesus.
      11. The disciples fell sleep while praying.
      12. Mary Magdalene had sinned.