SOCMNet News updates in English and Malayalam

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2013
      For SOCMNet News updates in English and Malayalam,
      please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
      Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

      Latest updates

      1. Holy Father arrived Germany for a Private Visit today. His Holiness accompanied by His Eminence Timothy Mor Matta Alkhoury, the monks and two nuns. The Archbishop and Patriarchal Vicar of the Archdiocese of Germany, Mor Philoxenus Mattias Nayis, Mor Julius Hanna Aydin, and large number of Clergy and faithful received His Holiness at Hanove Air Port. The visit of the Patriarch in Germany is exclusively for medical purpose. His Holiness is undergoing medical examinations. We wish His Holiness good health and all the best.
      Photos @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet

      2. Korooso Desroro - Malankara Malpan ARCH COREPISCOPO Most Rev. (Dr.) Curien Corepiscopa Kaniamparambil received the first "Bailey award" of C.S.I Madhya Kerala Diocese for the translation of ancient Pshitho Syriac text to Malayalam for the first time.
      Photos @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet

      3.
      His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Basalious Thomas I and delegation from Malankara is visiting Holy Father. His Beatitude is accompanied by Mor Theethos Yeldho, Mor Eusebius Kuriakose. and Mor Thimotheos Mathews Karimpanackal.

      Photos @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet

      Senior priest of Kandanadu Diocese and Kolenchery Jacobite church former vicar Very Rev. Fr.Varghese Idumary Cor Episcopa passed away today morning at 3.00 AM. Funeral held on 31 May'13 5.00 PM at Mor Ignathiose Noorono Syrian Simhasana Church, Mekkadampu.
      May his soul rest in peace.
      Photos @ https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet

      We are now in Twitter also
      Follow us @