Malankara Archdiocese of S.O.C.in N.America - ONE GRAND STEP FORWARD

  • bj
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      Our American Archdiocese is progressing in the path of getting closer to our community and to the whole world through:

      www.malankara.TV

      www. MalankaraDigest.com

      Great enthusiasm prevails among all of us who cherished this dream of bridging our blessed Archdiocese to the community by transmitting the truth through our own media.

      Malankara.TV and Malankara Digest are media portals of the Public Relations Office of the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian Orthodox Church In North America(under the Holy See of Antioch). The primary role of Malankara TV and Malankara Digest is to spread the living word of God through inspiration programming in addition to broadcasting news and all current events occurring within the Archdiocese. As all are aware, www.malankara.com is the main website of the American Archdiocese. Thousands are surfing on our facebook page, MALANKARADIGEST, on a minute-by-minute basis. All are welcome to be members of our facebook page by sending your requests.

      At this juncture what we need is the undeserved support of all our readers and sincere prayers of our well wishers.

      May the Lord continue blessing us.

      Chev.Babu Jacob Nadayil,
      Public Relations Officer,
      Malankara Archdiocese of the S.O.C. in North America