Mor Gregorios Ibrahim at Princeton Univ - Oct 24, 2012

  • drthomas_joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      In the YouTube video below, you will find the recording of a colloquium held at the Princeton University Woodrow Wilson School of Public & International Affairs held on Oct 24, 2012 in which Mor Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim spoke about the crisis in Syria.

      The speech starts at 6:30 mins in the video. I found the question and answer section starting about 26:00 mins very interesting and shows how articulate and engaging Mor Gregorios proves to be.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdnYwP19fb4

      We can only hope and pray that the kidnapped bishops and priests are released and that there is reprieve for the untold suffering of countless human beings.

      Rgds
      Thomas Joseph, Ph.D.
      ID: 0202