Re: Is Mr. KM Roy (Mangalam) a Paid News Editor: A Sreesanth of Media?

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 10:28 PM
      I have been holding Mr.K M Roy in high esteem as he covered the enthronement of H H The Patriarch of Antioch & All the East Moran  Mor Ignatius Zakha Iwas First and gave a wonderful news report in the print media even as a Monk of the IO Church by name V Rev Fr Lazarus Ramban gave a distorted report..
      Mr K M Roy rediculed the Monk with the following words (my translation)

              LAZERUS WAS DEAD AND OUR LORD RAISED HIM FROM THE TOMB AFTER
              THREE DAYS. THIS LAZERUS IS SPIRITUALLY DEAD AND WILL NOT REGAIN
              SPIRITUAL LIFE EVEN IF OUR OUR LORD CALLS HIM TO SPIRITUAL LIFE

      V T John ID 3985