Our Bishops - Please sign the Whitehouse Petition

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      Dear Beloved in Christ

      We all are praying for the safe release of kidnapped Arch Bishop Yohanna
      Ibrahim Mor Gegeorios, head of the Syrian Orthodox Church (in Aleppo) and
      Bishop Boulos Yaziji, head of the Greek Orthodox Church (in Aleppo).

      Can we increase our pressure to Obama administration to take further steps
      to get these bishops released. Administration will take action if we can
      get 100,000 signatures by May 27th. So far only 9426 signatures. Along with
      all these prayer meetings, can we also arrange people to sign-up this
      petition? Or does this isse is not a concern for our christian community?
      We need everyone to stand together, we are running out of time.

      For your convenience, I created a short URL which will take user to
      Whitehouse petition. Everyone, please take this step very seriously.

      http://tinyurl.com/ourbishops

      Have a Blessed Day!

      Cherian Jacob

      St Peter's Church