Plead before the Lord for His mercy on Syria

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013
      10 May'13
      Announcements

      “Plead before the Lord for His mercy on Syria.”

      The church in Syria is experiencing a deep humanitarian crisis that is leading to the rapid loss of hope. In the face of violence and persecution, our brothers and sisters are striving to keep their eyes on the Lord and seeking His face in their country. As the church in Syria is suffering in this war and watching what is happening to their land, they are also seeing that God's hand is at work and only He can bring His redemption to Syria as a nation. Even in pain, suffering, and death, God is using the church to accomplish His plan.

      On Saturday May 11, 2013 churches ALL OVER SYRIA will unite in one heart before the Father. They are meeting in their churches, homes and gathering places to send their cries to our Lord. Please join your brothers and sisters on May 11 in prayer and fasting.

      “The reason we are here is stronger than the [bullets] we hear or the curfews in place for our safety,” said a Christian in Damascus. “We are truly seeing His mighty hands in the life of our Church and people. We are seeing doors to share the truth with many of the Syrian people. I can’t fathom all the doors God is opening up for the Church to speak the truth into people’s lives.”

      Please pray through these specific prayer requests sent by churches throughout Syria:
      More details @
      http://www.persecution.org/2013/04/22/plead-before-the-lord-for-his-mercy-on-syria/