Malphono d'Mardootho Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      06 May’13
      News
      Malphono d'Mardootho Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil.

      Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil decorated with the title of “Malphono d'Mardootho” by His Beatitude Catholicos Aboon Mor Bsalious Thomas I on 05 May at Nalunnakkal. Most Rev. Joseph Marthoma Metropolitan inaugurated and H.E Thomas Mor Theemotheose Metropolitan Chaired and handed over the citation from His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas,. Mor Coorilose Metropolitan delivered the key note address. Mor Aprem Mathews, Mor Ivanios Kuriakose, Mor Barnabas Geevarghese , Rev.Fr. Kuriakose Manalelchira, Chev. Bibby Abraham & Prof. Kurian Mathew felicitated.

      5 books from Mor Adai Study Centre, 2 from Viswasa Samrakshakan and 1 from JSC Publications were released. One CD of the Holy Qurbono in English was released from JSC Publications jointly prepared by Mor Antimos Metropolitan and Rev.Fr. Jerry Kurian. His Beatitude was given a very warm reception.