Regarding Kidnappers and location of abducted Syrian Bishops

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Dear All

      It was revealed by some very reliable sources that the news recently published by an online paper and quoted by some yahoo forums stating that the location of the missing Bishops is identified,is purely wrong. The whereabouts of the Bishops are still unknown to the international community and all are prayerfully waiting for receiving a good news of their release from the abductors.

      We once again request our readers to earnestly pray for the safe return of the Bishops and do not heed to any hearsay from gossipers.

      SOCM News Bureau.