Release of Holy Eucharist CD in English

  • Fr. Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
    Dear moderators,

    The Holy Eucharist (Qurbana) English CD brought out by the Jacobite Syrian Church Creations, Puthencruz will by the grace of God be released in the St. Mary's JSO Cathedral, Bangalore and in Kottayam on Sunday, May 5th, 2013. This has been a team effort of H. G. Mathews Anthimos, the St. Ephrem choir, Mr. Abraham Kurian, Mr. Subin and myself. The project has been in the making for a long time and we are happy that this will be released for the glory of God. Many thanks to all who have been part of the endeavour. Our sincere gratitude to our well wishers as well.

    Warm regards, Jerry achen.
    (Fr. Jerry Kurian)
    I.D. no. 4500