Pastoral Message from Archbishop Mor Severios Kuriakose,

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 8:18 PM
      Our beloved children of Christ,

      We still anxiously await news of the release of our fellow brethren
      bishops HE Mor Gregorios Youhannon Ibrahim Metropolitan of the Syrian
      Orthodox Church and HE Poulos Yazigi Metropolitan of the Greek
      Orthodox Church, who both tend to the faithful people of Aleppo, which
      is caught up in the Syrian conflict. These servants of Christ were doing
      their spiritual duty and taking care of the welfare of their faithful
      folk when they were kidnapped.

      Let us pray to the Lord for peace in Syria and rest of the world. Let us pray to the Lord and for the intercession of Mother Mary so that the Bishops are freed from captivity just like how St. Peter was released from prison by an angel of the Lord in Acts of the Apostles 12:7.

      Archbishop Mor Severios Kuriakose,
      Chief Metropolitan,
      Knanaya Syrian Archdiocese,
      Mor Ephraim Seminary,