Special prayer for the safe and immediate release of our bishops

  • Jose Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Special prayer for the safe and immediate release of our bishops

      We invite everybody's attendance in the Tuesday on line prayer of St Paul's prayer fellowship of our Arch diocese. This is a Free conference call and starts at every Tuesday EST. 7pm(USA) Please Join with us on the regular evening prayer after 6.55pm. finishes at. about 8.15pm.tomorrow there will be a special prayer included with the intercession for the immediate release of the bishops abducted last week.

      Please join with us by dialing 605 781 1000 Access code 362788# Then press 1

      Program.

      1) Opening Song.
      2) Bible reading. Old Testament. Genesis. 31: 38-45.,
      3) new Testament. Acts 16: 24-35. 3) Psalms of your choice
      4) Evening prayer.
      5) St. Marys Luthiniya
      6) Intercession for the sick and needy. and a special prayer our bishops. benediction.

      For prayer requests Please call Very Rev. Varkey Mundackal Cor
      Episcopa. New york or Fr. Jose Daniel.
      Thank You

      Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel
      Phone # (215) 464-9112