Prayer Request - Eighth day to the abduction of Metropolitans.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 98 KB
    “However, if you suffer because you are a Christian, don't be ashamed of it, but thank God that you bear Christ's name.” 1 Peter 4:16

    30 April'13
    Eighth day to the abduction of Metropolitans.

    The kidnapping of the two Metropolitan Archbishops of Aleppo, Mor Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, and Paul Yazigi of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch, entering into the Eighth day.

    The whereabouts of two Orthodox Bishops, kidnapped on Monday (22 April'13), is still unknown.

    Every prelate of the both churches Syriac and Greek is putting possible efforts now to facilitate the soonest possible release of the abducted archbishops from captivity.

    We the moderators of SOCMNet urge on our brothers and sisters of all peace promoting religions to denounce this act of terrorism and pray that the Lord keep them unharmed and return them as soon as possible to their suffering congregation.

    Lord have mercy on us.
    SOCMNet Moderators