Press release from the Puthhencruz Patriarchate Center.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
    28 April'13
    Press release from the Puthhencruz Patriarchate Center.

    Today is the Day of Prayer in Malankara.

    Catholicose Aboon Mor Basalious Thomas I asked through the Pastoral
    Message to conduct special pryers during today's Holy Qurbono in all Churches and also conduct special prayers at every homes of the faithful for the release of the abducted Metropolitans.