Re: True Faith

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 18 4:41 PM
      Dear SOCM-FORUM Moderator,

      I fully agree with Fr. Joy Paulose's comments on the misuse of SOCM forum
      focussing more on abusing the other faction, rather putting our own interest
      and stand in the current day church matters.

      By using this forum platform by using abusive languages, can we change the
      attitudes of the other faction by just putting these type of comments. I
      think and sternly believe that, even if St. Thomas, the Apostle of India
      rise again and come to Malankara and say to the IOC Members and its leaders
      that A THRONE wasn't put by him to use (or to abuse) by this IOC MM and
      his Synod, he will be chained inside the DEVALOKAM or in MANORAMA Complex.

      The IOC leadership has succeeded in corrupting not only the clergy or the
      younger generation, but the elderly people also. They have made enough
      damage to our church.

      So let us concentrate to put our belief, proclaiming our church history
      and the ancient teaching of our forefathers, to the younger generations,
      so as to enable them to understand the TRUE FAITH.

      Hope our FORUM would act more realistically.

      Yours in Christ,
      CJ Varughese
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004