Update on Kidnapping of the Bishops

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas instructed to conduct a special prayers in all Syriac Orthodox Churches during the Holy Qurbono on Saturday 27/04/2013, the Saturday of La`azar of Bethania, for safety of the kidnapped Metropolitans.

      Greek-Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch, His Beatitude John X Al-Yazigi visited Syriac Orthodox Church His Holiness Ignatius Zaka I Iwas and discussed the developments of kidnapping the Metropolitans of both Holy Church.

      Holy Father received a phone call on 24 April'13 from the Pope of Alexandria His Holiness Tawadros II, who expressed sympathy with the sister Church and assured his personal and the entire Holy Coptic Church’s prayer for the release and safe return of Mor Gregarious Ibrahim.

      For more updates, please visit
      https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet