Prayerful birthday Wishes to Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      By the Grace of Almighty God, our Holy father, Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas the Prince Patriarch of the Holy Apostolic See of Antioch and all the East and the Primate of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church is celebrating 80th birthday today (21st April 2013).

      On this gracious occasion we all wish, our beloved Moran, a blessed and esteemed, healthy and long life. In our daily prayers, let us pray for H.H, to continue to lead the Church with the divine guidance.

      Website dedicated on the occasion of 25th year of Patriarchal enthronement of His Holiness in 2005:

      http://syriacchristianity.org/PZakka/HH.htm

      In our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators & Members