Eight minutes plus attachment on Cancer - very, very important to know

  • George Vergese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Dear All,

      Of course, there would be those who may say otherwise to my thinking and the attachment itself but I thought the attachment to this e-mail highlighted the practices and the lives that our sadhus live through yoga and meditation for a healthy life.

      Kindly copy and paste if the link is not highlighted in the Group e-mail.

      Please listen.

      http://www.redefineyourreality.com/what-is-cancer.htm

      Warm regards

      George Vergese