Android App for Daily Prayers

  • Thomas V
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Dear all,
      I have published a small programme for Android Phone for the daily prayers(Nithya prathana) . I have now included Malayalam language also in addition to English and Manglish in the App. Since Malayalam is not properly supported in Pre Jelly bean android devices, Malayalam may not display correctly in these devices. All the 7 hourly prayers are included. It is in the Free section of android Market ( No ads or Permissions ) and name given is Indian Orthodox Prayers. (search by orthodox). Those who are already downloaded will receive automatic updates. Since both SOC and MOSC uses same Prayer books , I think same may be useful to Jacobites also.

      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mosc.prayers2

      Please give your suggestions and comments.

      Thanking you

      Thomas Varghese
      Karakkal St. George orthodox Church.
      (At present St Mary cathedral HauzKhas , New Delhi)