Canon of St. Andrew & Lenten Special

  • The Orthodox Bookstore
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Where shall I begin to weep for the actions of my wretched life? What
      first-fruit shall I offer, O Christ, in this my lamentation? But in Thy
      compassion grant me forgiveness of sins.

      Come wretched soul, with thy flesh to the Creator of all. Make confession to Him, and abstain henceforth from thy past brutishness; and offer to God tears of repentance.

      Canon of St. Andrew
      From: First Fruits of Prayer
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/17416654/first-fruits-of-prayer