We wish you all a blessed and happy Easter

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 6:31 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 46 KB
    The Almighty rose from the tomb
    With a great power.
    The prophet met Him and marveled at Him.
    He [the prophet] drew near and asked Him:
    "What happened to You, my Lord?
    Why are Your garments red?
    Your side and hands pierced?" [Isaiah 63:2]
    "I have mightily trodden the winepress in Sheol.
    I have fought the fight alone and was splashed with blood." [Isaiah 63:3]
    Hallelujah, "I rose from the tomb."

    We wish you all a blessed and happy Easter

    SOCMNet Moderators
    https://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet