A New Book from Mor Adai Study centre

  • Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 6:43 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.2 MB
    Prof. O.M. Mathew needs no introduction to our forum readers.
    He has meticulously authored a dissertation on the CMS relation of the Syrians in Kerala.

    It is being prepared to be published in the book form through Mor Adai Study Centre.

    The DTP work is completed.

    We need a support of Rs.35000/- to make it in the print form.
    If anyone or a few together can support this work it will be released in a month time in a book form.

    I assure that this book will be a blessing to the church, particularly for the English speaking section of our members.
    An image of the proposed cover page is attached ( Sorry! it is not proof read).

    I earnestly believe that someone will come forward. I willing to acknowledge the support in the book itself.
    Anyone interested to co operate please contact me by email (moolelachen@...)or on my
    Mobile (cell) phone.  +91 944 620 3002
    Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Cheeranchira, Changanaserry,