Apostolic Greetings from Holy Father to His Holiness Pope Francis I

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 37 KB
    A copy of the Apostolic Greetings from Holy Father to His Holiness Pope Francis I

    ---------------------

    For SOCMNet News updates in English and Malayalam,
    please visit
    http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
    Click on "Like" button for the email updates.

    Latest updates
    1. IO goons attacked Kanniattunirappu St.John's Jacobite Syrian Orthodo0x Church building and destroyed the properties.
    2. Kurunji St. Peter's & St. Paul's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church election on 07 April through secret ballot.
    3. "Cycle Vilambara Rally" was conducted at Mor Ignatius Noorono Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church, Mekadampu on 9th March as a part of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of MIM Sunday School.

    We are now in Twitter also
    Follow us @
    https://twitter.com/socmnet

    Please support and prompt.