Joy and Peace as the Fruit of the Spirit

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:16 PM
      Joy and Peace as the Fruit of the Spirit
      When our hearts’ desires are in harmony with God’s desires for us, we have joy and peace as the fruit of the Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…” Note the primary place for joy and peace in the seven-fold fruit of the Spirit in Gal.5:22-23. Lord, let my heart ever be desiring the fullness of the Spirit and abound in joy and peace…..

      On the eve of His death, our Lord was able to say, “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full,” John 15:11. Lord, I trust you for your joy, for the fullness of joy. On the eve of His death, our Lord was able to say, “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you…,” John 14:27. Lord, I trust you for your peace.”

      Thankful for the joy and peace the Lord gives,
      Shibu Luke Podiyan
      Washington D.C