Forever Life, Forever Priest

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Forever Life, Forever Priest

      Preparing for Easter, for the Resurrection of Christ, can be seen as a dress rehearsal for the forever life ahead of us. In Christ, we are given access to being with God always: to no longer be in separation from Him, to be at one with Him.

      Fr. John Brian's sermon uses Hebrews Chapter 7 to elucidate the mysterious character of Melchizedek and his place in our spiritual development as Christians.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, February 24, 2013 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for Fr. John Brian and for our mission and help us as you are able.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2013/02/forever-life-forever-priest.html