MEANING OF MALAYALAM KOODASA SONGS 34

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      WE will now think about the next song in the 2nd funeral susroosha of Men.

      1 SODARARE-KOODIN ENNEYORTHIDUVIN

        NINGADE SAM-SARGUM VITTENE -NNEKYUM

      2 YATHRAPURA--PPETTEN BHOJYAMENI -KKILLA

       ENNE KAI-KKOLLANVAN PRIYARE--PRARDHIPPIN

        In this song there are three parts.The departed soul is first talking to beloved ones then to  Lord JESUS. In the third portion Lord is  replying to him with an assurance as HE had given to the thief on the cross.

      Departed soul's request to family and friends

      The departed soul is saying last goodby. He is saying as, so far we were living together,praying together,dinning together,walking together,going to church together,sleeping together, quarreling together because of misunderstandings over love and care we could share,anyhow all is over now. In future we have no more sharing of  joy and tears.Now I request your prayer not as before.So far you were praying for me for my good health,job and promotions,purchasing new car and homes etc.Many a times we request spiritual fathers for prayers.  Now as he is moving  to his final resting place ,the departing one  is asking all his kith and kin to pray to the LORD for his soul.In the life time this person would not have asked his dear ones to pray for his soul. Have You?

      The prayer of the soul to the Lord.

      The soul is praying directly to the Lord not through any mediator.

      3 NEE KRIPAYA--LENNE MANNAL SRU--SHTICHU

       PAATHAKI NJAN--POOKEEDARUTHE PA--THALAM

      4 PATHAKI NJA--N ENNE NJAN NINNI--KKUNNU

       ANBUDAYO--NE NINNAMBARDHI--KKUNNEN

      5 SRUSHTIPATHE! SRISHTICHENNE NIN VADIVIL

        VEESHARUTHE--NARAKATHEEYIL NJAN--NADHAA

      6  ANGERA--NELUTHALLANKIL THRU--KKANIVAL

        NJAN MEVA--TTAPATHENYE VA--THIKKAL

        O Lord, you have molded me,allowed me to live in the world.I have lived a sinful life. I am a wretched person now and not eligible for heaven but hell only. I am wretched through and through and ashamed of myself. St.Paul says in Romans 7.24" O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am".

      Our Lord said in Luke 18.13 a tax collector went to his church (a person who is conscious of his status before the GOD)"would not lift his eyes to Heaven,but kept striking his breast saying, O God be favorable (be gracious,be merciful) to me the especially wicked sinner that I am". He has no difficulty to look at the face of the priest in the church or church functionaries there, but cannot look at the face of the Lord  because he has lost his face by his sin. Adam lost his face before  GOD because of disobedience.Samson lost his face by sexual   sin even physically
      before his God and people around. Most probably that tax collector must have come to the church after repeating his sins, breaking his vows to the Lord.
      Dear friends ,"Are you in a state of loss of your face before God and people around?. Have you broken your vows before Lord and partner? Holy spirit was helping that tax collector in getting back his lost soul by the divine seed called repentance. Samson repented and got back his soul. God washed the' scar 'on the face of Samson and recorded his name in the  list of 14 believers recorded by name in Hebrews 11.You can also get the atonement experience by repentance now. Before the cold hands of Death hold you, arise and shine.!

      The soul departed from his dear ones and the world is praying himself, opening his heart before the creator God . He is admitting that only if the Lord is gracious to him, the wretched sinner, he can expect a happy after life or will be thrown to hell.
      Experiencing his own hopeless condition with the divine standards he is making a last request

      ANGERAN -- ELUTHALLANKIL---------O Lord if you cannot admit me in Heaven because of my sinful condition

      Njan mevattapathennye--vathikkal------As I am not eligible to come inside the Heaven, be gracious enough to allow me to remain in the door of heaven.

      .In Psalms 84.10 David requested  God that he would like to be a door keeper in His sanctuary  .In Mathew chapter 8.8 the centurion said to Jesus that"I am not worthy or fit to have You come under my roof". The saintly fathers who meditate the word of God and compose the songs are well aware of the nothingness of each  of us before the Holy Judgement seat.The departed soul is pleading before the  mercy seat for the grace to be accepted in the heavenly abode.One thing is sure, going to Heaven  is not easy as of a pilgrimage to holy land  as many of dear ones think.Each and everyone is accountable and have to plead for mercy before Lord stating our sinful condition.

      The
      God's reply to the soul
      ---------------------------------------

      7  ARAYIL KE-TTIDUM SLEEBSYAM VALAAL

      APALSTHA--NETHE NEETHARANUM--CHEYYUM

      8 EESAN GEE--VAMAYAN KABAREENNUM--NINNE

       EDANEELE--KYETTUM JEEVAN NEE--NEDUM

      9 SWARBHAGYAM--POOKUM SUDHANMA--ROPPAM

        NEEYAMO--DIKKYUM KDHEDAM NEE--GEEDUM

      10 RAKSHAKANAA--MEE SO JEEVADANE ENNE

         JEEVIPPI--KKUKA NINKRIPAYE
      NJAN--VAZHTHUM

          Holy Bible guarantees us a holy future. God assures humanity a bright glorious future what ever be the past. The biblical principle is' yesterday a sinner,today a believer and tomorrow a saint'. Who ever accept that principle in life can find rest in the holy abode above
       In the book of Ephesians chapter 6 the holy armor of a believer is explained. In it, the sword for victory over Satan is word of God.  In some of our St peter's&St Paul's churches you might have seen the picture that Peter hold a key in hand and Paul carries a sword and Bible in each of his hands.When we are in this world ,word of God is our sword for defeating the attack of Satan. The battle field is our mind and we can claim victory by repeating the biblical word appropriate for each sinful attack on our mind. Our Lord said to Satan, when he asked him to change stones to bread, by quoting biblical words.When immorality haunts you, by
      claiming protection in the blood of the lamb and uttering the biblical vow as "I will not defile myself as Daniel has decided'' you can claim victory. You can taste your Lord by this. In the battle between Jesus and Satan in the desert, Jesus never consulted any human help on what is to be done, whether to change stones to bread or not. Any man would have advised to have some food after such a long fasting. He consulted His Father alone. Human friends will probably spoil spiritual vows if you consult with them. Always pray thyself and if necessary talk with spiritually sound fathers who have saintly dedications.

      Word of God is the  spiritual armor for this world . It can be effectively used for evangelisation. After this world our whole armor is our Lord's Cross.''Kroosinte vachanam for this world and Kroosinte anubhavam for the  next world".

      Arayil Ketteedum sleeba---is not the wooden or golden cross but crucified personality. If you have crucified your body ,mind and personality by the love of God as Paul says it will guarantee you salvation. Crucified life is saintly
      life. Your body,mind and emotions are tied up with the cross of Christ. You are not a free-will man but a slave of Jesus.

      The thief on the cross has called Jesus as' his own Lord', while Pilate called the Lord" King of Jews'(not his),and Jews denied His lordship.That is the commendable faith of the thief and he was accepted in heaven. Dear friends we will accept His Lordship for our life and decide to "sin no more". That decision will guarantee you eternal life.
      Jesus will take you from  grave to glorious Eden along with other saints.
      There it is said that eternal life is life along with saints. Are you prepared for a saintly life along with saintly people in this world itself?
      Praise the LORD

      U T GEORGE