life after death and judgement :what is our church teaching??

  • JJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      Dear moderators

      it would be very useful if some scholastic articles be published on the topics of final judgement and life after death according to the teachings of our church;In Catholic faith,after death there is a place called "shudheekarana sthalam";is it according to our faith also?
      again catholics teach about 2 different judgements:"thanathu vidhi" and anthya vidhi;expecting some well explained authenticated briefings on these topics from eminent scholars in our forum

      All praise to Jesus

      Jinesh John
      0995
    • dhinuus
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        Dear Jinesh,
        The attached article will give you a good perspective about life after death..

        https://sites.google.com/site/syrianorthodox/home/articles/heaven-and-hell

        OR
        http://tinyurl.com/a9s59n7

        I am not claiming that the above article has been read and approved by any church authority. I look forward to comments and feedback from others.

        Mathew G M