Elder Porphyrios

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Another time, while I was speaking about another issue, he told me, I see a brother who is very angry with you. He is like a beast ready to tear you into shreds.� (And this was truly the case but I didn't want to say it).

      You are not to speak, we will pray and God will calm him down. Do you believe this?

      I believe it.�

      God alone changes the hearts of people. No matter what we do and how many things we say, we can accomplish nothing.�

      But he, Elder, why does he do this? Why does he act in such a way Elder?

      Shh! Don't speak. It's not proper for me to tell you. You are to pray.�

      Elder Porphyrios, The Divine Flame
      http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/17238752/the-divine-flame