Re: WHEN M ORAN VISIT ED RANNI‏

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Respected John;

      The apostolic visit was towards the end. Moran Mor Ignatius Elias III of blessed memory stayed in Ranni for at least a week or may be two. From Ranni Moran went to Kallissery. According to my dad one elavinamannil achen and people with him invited H. H. to Omalloore from kallissery. The dates of the apostolic visit to Ranni should be around January 15th of 1932. (may be this could be verified from Ranni). The closure of the road to the church was visible until some time in 2012 when they made a walk way through the closed road. My grand Father has also narrated me the incident of the dead bodies which were removed and rocks tied to them and plunged in to the depth of river Pamba which is at the east side of the church. My dad passed away in 2005. Also Moran asked some who came for blessing after the Holy Mass to wait and talked about their family problems and solved spiritually without any talks or negotiations. The abandoned wife was lovingly received by the husband etc. I was told all these things in the 1960s and early 70s during the time of Manjanikkara festival.

      I thought about all these things recently when someone sent me a picture of the body of Bernadette who said about immaculate conception. I do believe that her body did not decay because the whole idea is satanic. If Mary was immaculate; then Jesus is not 100% Adam's son and humanity is not saved by his crucifixion and resurrection.

      With Love,
      Dn. Monsy Manimalethu Jacob

      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 3:29 AM
      Subject: Re: WHEN MORAN VISITED RANNI

      My dear Rev Deacon,

      In your message the full name of HH Moran Patriarch is not specified. Nor have you given the date / year and month / year of occurrence of the happenings. so as to enable the reader to find out who the Qumro is.

      With respectful regards,
      V T John