Matrimonial Digest / 0342-2013

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Matrimonial Digest / 0342-2013

      Dear Members,
      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to
      verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we
      withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the
      advertiser for further personal contact. Further correspondence to be
      done with the E-Mail address / Phone Number given against each
      advertisement.
      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/6505

      SEEKING BRIDEGROOM

      Matrimonial; Code # 231/12
      ****************************
      January 02, 2013
      Orthodox parents settled in the US for the past 18 years seek suitable alliance
      for their daughter 27 years, 5.5", slim, and fair. She is in the sector and also
      studying for M.S. in Psychology. She is God fearing, very active in church, well
      mannered and has a pleasing personality. She is a US citizen, migrated to the US
      with her parents when she was 10 years of age. If interested, kindly respond
      with brief personal and professional information and recent photograph to
      susanjohn827@...
      Matrimonial; Code # 230/12
      ****************************
      November 20, 2012
      Jacobite Syrian Christian parents from central Travancore, presently settled in
      Kottayam invite suitable alliance for our God fearing daughter aged 24, height
      162 cm. M.B.A (Marketing HR) working with Confederation of Indian Industry in
      Chennai. We prefer proposals from God fearing professionals of good families of
      Jacobite Syrian Christian working in India or abroad. The groom should be within
      the age group of 25 to 28 years and his height is 167 or above. If interested,
      please contact my e-mail ID: thomasdanielreji@... or call: +91
      9961984809.
      Matrimonial; Code # 225/12
      ****************************
      7th November 2012
      "US settled Jacobite Christian parents invite proposals for their daughter
      (Engineer, BS-non IT, 25 years , 5'5", fair, family oriented and God-fearing),
      well employed in Texas, from parents of God-fearing, professionally qualified
      boys of Jacobite/Orthodox/Marthomite denomination working in USA. She was born
      and bought up in Kottayam, Kerala, migrated to US with parents at the age of
      twelve and now a US Citizen. Please respond with brief personal professional
      info, contact information and recent photograph to: "rsaproposals@...".
      Matrimonial; Code # 224/12
      ****************************
      Syrian orthodox parents settled in Ontario, Canada are looking for a suitable
      match for their daughter 31, 5' 7" fair complexion.She born and brought up in
      Ontario post graduate of Engineering currently empolyed in San-jose
      California.Interested parties please contact ekurian.thomas@...
      Matrimonial; Code # 218/12
      ****************************
      Parents of a middle class Jacobite family from Kumarakom invite
      suitablevalliance for our GOD FEARING daughter aged 27/167. She is only one for
      us ; she finished M.B.B.S., and also passed USML exams. Now she is in Alleppey
      Med. College going to join MD at USA July 2012 onwards.
      We prefer proposals from any Christian {Medical profession} denominations are
      welcome ( except Pentacost ). The boy shouldbe within the age group 27 to 33
      years his height is 168 or above.
      If interested ; please contact my e-mail ID:jeypekavalappara@...
      Mob.09446455876, 09447420216. Res.0481 2525876.
      Matrimonial; Code # 213/11
      ****************************
      August 02, 2011
      Jacobite Christian parents from Kottayam invite suitable alliance for our God
      fearing daughter aged 23, height 163 cm. B.Sc Nurse working in Madras Medical
      Mission Hospital, Chennai. We prefer proposals from God fearing professionals of
      good families working abroad. The groom should be within the age group of 25 to
      28 years and his hight is 167 or above. If interested, please contact my e-mail
      ID: sajanm2011@... or call: (0481)9447163635.
      Matrimonial; Code # 208/11
      ****************************
      May 02, 2011
      Mumbai settled Jacobite Parents of middle class Jacobite family from Mumbai
      (Originally from Pathanamthitta) is looking for a Bride groom for their daughter
      of 25 years, Staff Nurse, Born and bought up in Mumbai, Slim 164 cm Height,
      working in Mumbai. Look forward to get proposals from Jacobite (only Jacobite)
      boys who are well-placed in Outside Kerala or Kerala. Contact Phone +91
      9987100218
      Matrimonial; Code # 205/11
      ****************************
      February 06, 2011
      Parents of a well known middle class Orthodox family from Kottayam is looking
      for a Bride groom for their daughter of 25 years, 163 cm Height, Fair
      complexion, working in Bangalore as a nurse, would like to get proposals from
      Jacobite/ Orthodox/ Marthoma boys who are working abroad between age 26-29
      years. Phone 0481 -2507486, cell 9447567610

      SEEKING BRIDE

      Matrimonial; Code # 223/12
      ****************************
      Jacobite parents well-settled in United States for the past 35 years invite
      suitable proposals for their son, 31 yrs/5'10. He has completed BS (Computer
      Eng), MS (Electrical Eng), and MBA from distinguished American universities. He
      is currently pursuing his Doctorate in Business Intelligence and working for a
      major aerospace company in Los Angeles, California.
      We seek a God-fearing, good-looking, well-educated professional girl born and
      raised in the United States. Interested parents may send the details and recent
      photograph to cgvarghese@... or call 562-673-3638.
      Matrimonial; Code # 220/12
      ****************************
      May 02, 2012
      Proposals invited for Jacobite boy 29/180 cm, M.B.A from Kottayam, currently
      working with a public sector banks, wealth management division (private sector)
      as manager invite proposals from parents of professionally qualified and
      employed girls in India or abroad. 0481 2505821, 9072780980.
      Matrimonial; Code # 219/12
      ****************************
      March 14, 2012
      Roman Catholic parents settled in Trivandrum invites proposals for their
      daughter 32 yrs. MCA., working as a Software Engineer in New Jersey, USA for the
      last 2 years. Proposals are invited from professionaly qualified boys of any
      Christian denomination. Interested parties please contact by e-mail
      sonyrajsl2003@...
      Matrimonial; Code # 216/11
      ****************************
      October 11, 2011
      Jacobite (Syrian Orthodox) parents invite a marriage proposal for our son 33
      years old Settled in U S since 25 years. Computer Animator, 5'7" height. If
      interested, please contact at 847-699-7985 or 224-522-2653 E-mail:
      venkadath@...
      Matrimonial; Code # 215/11
      ****************************
      October 04, 2011
      Proposals are invited for a Jacobite Boy, M.Sc Chemistry 28'' / 173cm / 65kg.
      Ernakulam Dt.CSIR doing Ph.D at Pune, middleclass, seeking alliance from
      Jacobite or Orthodox families having Masters any preferring Chemistry with NET.
      Interested may contact to mvkuriakose@..., 9656789434, 09947864849
      Matrimonial; Code # 214/11
      ****************************
      August 09, 2011
      Jacobite parents from kottayam invite proposals for their son 28 yrs, 180 cm,
      slim, MBA, presently working as Bancassurance Manager related to a public sector
      bank in cochin.We are seeking suitable alliance from parents of bsc/msc nurses
      preferably. If feels interested repond with details and photograph to:
      marrybib@... or call @ 0481 3264055, 9495684640.
      Matrimonial; Code # 212/11
      ****************************
      July 12, 2011
      Suitable alliance invited for a respectable middle class boy, 36 years, 5'10"
      height doing business successfully. We prefer a girl working in and around
      Kottayam under the age group of 30-36 years with humble, simple and God fearing.
      We also welcome girls without any job but who is willing to help her husband for
      the mutual benefit of the family as a whole. Any Christian denominations are
      welcome except penticost. Interested person may kindly contact with full details
      to : e-mail: zestmatrim@... or Mobile: (0481) 9745449970 or
      (0481)9847915570
      Matrimonial; Code # 209/11
      ****************************
      June 08, 2011
      Jacobite parents from a middle class ancient family, Kottayam, settled in Qatar
      inviting suitable proposals for our son, 26 yrs/6'3",medium complexion, heavy
      weight. He has completed MBA in HR and currently working as a Recruitment
      Consultant in a Multinational Company in Qatar and staying with us.
      We are looking for a God fearing, Good looking, Caring,Home Loving, Graduate or
      Post Graduate (BCom, BA, BBA,MBA, ) girl( 5'5"to 5'9") as our daughter from a
      Good family (Jacobites/ Marthomites/ Malankara reeth/ Orthodox). Interested
      parents may send the details and photograph to zachariahmani@... or call
      00974 55863034.
      Matrimonial; Code # 200/10
      November 13, 2010
      Parents from a well known middle class Orthodox family from
      Kottayam is looking for a girl for their son of 34 years, 169 CM Height, 68 Kg
      ,slim ,medium complexion ,working in Dubai, would like to get proposals from
      Jacobite/ Orthodox girls who are educated /Employed between age 27-33 years.
      Contact Mr.Vinu, Mob-9847825983, Res. 0481 2464186.
      For the full list of the matrimonial advertisement, please
      visit:http://www.socmnet.org/Matrimonial.htm