The Opinion That 99% of Our Fellow-Believers Have About Us Can Be 100% Wrong

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Dear friends and family:
      The Opinion That 99% of Our Fellow-Believers Have About Us Can Be 100% Wrong In Rev 3:1 we read; and to the angel of the church in Sardis write; He who has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars says this; I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.

      The opinion of 99% was a reputation that a man was alive and vibrant. But the Lord said that he is dead. So do not go by the reputation, rather ask the Lord to have wisdom to look at things and at people as God sees.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu L.Podiyan,
      Washington D.C