Personal Knowledge of God's Will

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Personal Knowledge of God's Will

      Do we want to develop a solid, unwavering, consistent faith in God? How do we yield to God's will in EVERYTHING?

      Truly, one who loves God wants to do His will, follow His direction and do the right thing. One who loves God wants to receive the greatest spiritual benefit from participating in God's way, His religion, His spirituality.

      Fr. John Brian applies the gospel reading Luke Chapter 2 and identifies 4 people doing the will of God: Mary, Joseph, Simeon and Hannah. Perhaps their examples and their stories may give insight into our own personal knowledge of God's will for us.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, February 3, 2013 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for Fr. John Brian and for our mission and help us as you are able.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2013/02/personal-knowledge-of-god-will.html