Re: Holy Apostolic Bulls are published without discretion in church

  • Zacharia Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 7:07 AM
      Dear Moderators,

      I have expressed my view on this subject before. When I write a letter, and a third party wants to publish said letter, the courtesy of receiving permission is usually sought.

      If you get permission from the author (bishop, Catholicos, Patriarch) to
      publish in worldwide fora there is no confusion. Also - the seals on these letters may be easily copied in Photoshop and manipulated electronically - care should be used to avoid abuse of seals and signatures.

      We need to know what's going on. We also need to respect the authors of
      Kalpana.

      Sincerely,

      Fr. Zach Varghese
      Member 903