Re: Holy Apostolic Bulls are published without discretion in church & public media

  • bj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Dear & Respected Members of this Forum,

      Please ! I am not trying to argue for the sake of an argument. My favorite church forum, SOCMNet, has published the subjected Apostolic Bull for their own reasons and it is their choice and freedom. I also saw one copied from Facebook and pasted with a news in an online news paper posted by an individual in support of his own perception and the purpose was not at all scholarly. If a stationery store used pages of the Holy Bible for packing their commodities, we all will equally get offended. If one believes that the holy father is the true successor of Apostle St.Peter, the Apostolic Bull signed by the holy father is as sacred as a letter from the Apostle and I do not think that the children of the Holy Church will tolerate its desecration. There are numerous public documents in this world and comparison of the Apostolic Bull to such things are unfortunate. I do not remember seeing any such sacred items published lavishly by other christian denominations. Rather than dispersing all over public must be allowed to view the Apostolic Bulls from the files upon request with permission of bishop/priest but restriction should be imposed on copying or using them for non-ecclesiastical purposes and this is my stand. Again, I request all to consider my words as cordial and brotherly.

      Chev.Babu Jacob Nadayil
      Public Relations Officer,
      Malankara Archdiocese of the S.O.C. in N.America