Continuing the Call of the Apostles

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013
      Continuing the Call of the Apostles

      The original calling of the apostles echoes into the present time. Fr.
      John-Brian uses 1 Timothy, Chapter 4 to help in discerning that call in out modern age, especially by Orthodox Christians. Orthodox Christian Spirituality is based upon the calling that began at the Jordan River so long ago, saying "Come and follow me."

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, January 20, 2013 by Fr. John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for Fr. John Brian and for our mission and help us as you are able.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2013/01/continuing-call-of-apostles.html