Re: Holy Apostolic Bulls are published without discretion in church & public medias

  • dhinuus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      I have to agree with the moderators. All communications addressed to the faithful should be made available and accessible to everyone.

      If we dont want Apostolic Bulls from the Patriarch to be published because someone might print it and put it in the dust bin; then we should not make the Holy Bible available online either ? The words of the Holy Bible are on any day at a much higher level than any kalpana from any Metropolitan or Patriarch.

      Let us keep in mind; almost all the books in the New Testament except the Gospels, Acts and Revelations are Apostolic Letter (Bulls) or Kalpanas from St. Paul , St. Peter etc addressed sometimes to a particular individual Titus, Timothy, Philemon etc or to a particular church; Church at Corinth, Church at Ephesus etc.

      Transparency in church administration is very important. One of the key to transparency is making documents available for the public.

      Mathew George