Re: Why is our Church leadership lathargic ?? Where is the much hyped Media cell ??

  • Jibin K Varughese
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
      why our church leadership is sleeping at all time if things going like this it will very bad for us.

      Jibin K Varughese

      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • texasabraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
        Actually it's note only a lethargic issue - Its is also about some insider games targeting our beloved bava.

        A few among us,started believing is there any one among us day-dreaming of making our sabha coming under IO Head.The current clamor for unity and the gimmicks by all-maya : just targeting our beloved Aboon and his position raises many doubts.

        As noted the Media cell till now does not give any statements against the All-maya forum.Some say reporters of the anti-jacobite channels are quite known to Cochin Diocese - then why the Diocese dont stop them from blocking all personal attack against our Bava.From when on-wards KeralaShabdam publishing Jacobite news? Now what? Thehelka reporting against our Bava???

        As a true Jacobite - I won't heed to any such comments about some 'Shakuni' within.However there are some doubts that need to be clarified.Why the media cell chair - issues statements which only get published in Facebook pages?Does there any need for a full time leader to head this function?However now our kids started thinking there may be something cooking to SINGLE Out our Aboon and the same team may be behind leaking of Bava's Kalpana which comes in channels even before it reach the targeted audience.

        Many knows the main reason why the All-Maya now active and releasing so many media tapes!

        - Majority Jacobite know which party to vote for coming MP election
        - Bava is advocating strongly for Muvattupuzha District
        - FEB 14th is the verdict for a case in which our Sabha and
        Malabar Political party is involved
        - One political party is at Stake if it lost its election this time

        Hope our bishops and faithful wont become players in this game.We have Mamalassery which need to be solved now.Hope we all can make a united effort to free the Mamalassery church from evil hands

        Manjanikkara Dayara is our sacred place.Few started rumoring Dayara's involvement in church politics.Lets not invite those who are blind towards our requests.Hate to read this offending page http://www.orthodoxherald.com/2010/07/08/who-was-patriarch-elias-iii-an-undercover-story/

        Lets ignore these speeches ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsRh_n7VG9I
        Lets pray for the unity and strengthen the Faith our parents taught us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esLK7CIUVI

        Amen,

        Abraham