Re: Why is our Church leadership lathargic ?? Where is the much hyped Me

  • Cherian Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Dear Mathew
      Are you looking for someone else to take action? We, each and everyone are responsible for the state of our church. Unfortunately everyone think that we are not leaders but the people who talk to media and the elected one are the leaders. By the way, we are leaders and they are our representatives. If you sent someone to represent you and that person is not doing the job you entrusted ti him/her we need to to what is necessary to fix that part.

      Once we the people and believers start taking actions very soon all the problems will disappear. If we wait for leaders to act, it will take couple of centuries to resolve the issue. All they wanted is, not to solve and move on with life and things matters to everyone, but have the problems stay there so that they can be the "leaders" for ever.

      Thanks
      Cherian Jacob