Why is our Church leadership lathargic ?? Where is the much hyped Media cell ??

  • manoj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      Our Church leadership has been proving time and again that it has no backbone. Few incidents which happened since yesterday..

      1. Kunnamkulam Catholicose enterd the Kabarmuri and the whole drama was videotaped by MOTV and given high publicity. Clear violation of the court verdict ( we were shammed by the Judge for doing this last year ). Our Church leadership seem to be sleeping.. The much publicized media cell seem to be dreaming.... Not even a statement from our side..

      2. H B was insulted by the Police & the government machinery while entering the Seminary premises. Not a word from the Church leadership nor the media cell.

      3. The below video shows how Mor Athanasius Elias was forced to remove the black robe and humiliated in public view.. Our church leadership & media cell has no issues. They are continuing to sleep.

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=527920143915010

      I think it is high time we ask the church leadership for accountability and answers. The Church leaderships lethargic attitude will destroy this church. The truth is on our side.. We are the persecuted and humiliated ones.. Our churches are being closed down and our people are being beaten up. We are the victims.. Yet, the methran kakshis have been successful in painting us as the culprits through the media.. They have been successful in making our own people into believing what they are propagating.. Our own people have started to consider Jacobites to be the villains everywhere.

      Still the back bone less leadership & media cell is continuing to sleep.

      Will someone take this cry to our Church leadership ?? Please ??

      With lots of pain, hurt & humiliation..
      Mathew
      ID 4555
    • Jibin K Varughese
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2013
        why our church leadership is sleeping at all time if things going like this it will very bad for us.

        Jibin K Varughese

        From the desk of the Moderators:

        Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
      • texasabraham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013
          Actually it's note only a lethargic issue - Its is also about some insider games targeting our beloved bava.

          A few among us,started believing is there any one among us day-dreaming of making our sabha coming under IO Head.The current clamor for unity and the gimmicks by all-maya : just targeting our beloved Aboon and his position raises many doubts.

          As noted the Media cell till now does not give any statements against the All-maya forum.Some say reporters of the anti-jacobite channels are quite known to Cochin Diocese - then why the Diocese dont stop them from blocking all personal attack against our Bava.From when on-wards KeralaShabdam publishing Jacobite news? Now what? Thehelka reporting against our Bava???

          As a true Jacobite - I won't heed to any such comments about some 'Shakuni' within.However there are some doubts that need to be clarified.Why the media cell chair - issues statements which only get published in Facebook pages?Does there any need for a full time leader to head this function?However now our kids started thinking there may be something cooking to SINGLE Out our Aboon and the same team may be behind leaking of Bava's Kalpana which comes in channels even before it reach the targeted audience.

          Many knows the main reason why the All-Maya now active and releasing so many media tapes!

          - Majority Jacobite know which party to vote for coming MP election
          - Bava is advocating strongly for Muvattupuzha District
          - FEB 14th is the verdict for a case in which our Sabha and
          Malabar Political party is involved
          - One political party is at Stake if it lost its election this time

          Hope our bishops and faithful wont become players in this game.We have Mamalassery which need to be solved now.Hope we all can make a united effort to free the Mamalassery church from evil hands

          Manjanikkara Dayara is our sacred place.Few started rumoring Dayara's involvement in church politics.Lets not invite those who are blind towards our requests.Hate to read this offending page http://www.orthodoxherald.com/2010/07/08/who-was-patriarch-elias-iii-an-undercover-story/

          Lets ignore these speeches ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsRh_n7VG9I
          Lets pray for the unity and strengthen the Faith our parents taught us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esLK7CIUVI

          Amen,

          Abraham