Re: Sabha Calendar - Mobile Application Widget

  • Paul...
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2013
      Dear Dr.Thomas,

      Well, my expression; a bit sarcastic!

      However, I am happy that, by the grace of Almighty, it has hit the right folks, like you.

      I'm a Retail Marketing professional, hence, have a vague knowledge about the technical aspects involved, in developing the same.

      However, I happened to meet a gentleman, again one of us, who does similar projects, based out of Cochin.

      Kindly let me know, in which all ways can I be of some help, to come up with a real good product.

      In Peace,
      Paul
      id#1047
    • George C Kuriakose
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 29, 2014
        Dear Paul / Fr Zach Varghese / Thomas and all members of SOCM

        Your mails below was the initial inspiration to try the Sabha Calendar as an Android Application. It is a pleasure to revert back that we have been able to develop the same in a small manner at this point of time

        The salient features of the Android Application is:

        1) Calendar selection based on the criteria - Great Feasts, Episodes, Saints & Holy Fathers

        2) Description on the importance of the day.

        3) Gospel and Epistle readings for the day.

        This application can be downloaded on your android phones / tablets from the following link: http://tinyurl.com/qbjc4ms

        We would also be happy if you could like our facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/OrthodoxLiturgicalCalendar

        Request that this message and the attached document be shared with members of your church (especially the youth), your friends and relatives.

        Will also be happy to receive your valuable suggestions and feedback on the Android Application.

        Regards
        George C Kuriakose
        +91-97408-24900

      • zvarghese@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 29, 2014

          Thanks George!

          I have already spread the message.

          Actually I wish that you had consulted us before hand. In December time frame we are releasing an enhanced version for iOS/android partially sponsored by the Archdiocese here with these features and many more.

          What you've put in place is really very good and helpful. May God bless you! Let us know if you may share some of the database files with the lectionary, saints days, etc.

          Zach Achan

          VP, MGSOSA