His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face- Rev. 22:3-4

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face-� Rev. 22:3-4

      The last chapter of the Bible gives us a glimpse of how we will be serving God in eternity, Rev. 22:3-4: “And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.” This anticipation should give us great joy in serving God now. May this joy drive us on. Is it not likely that how we serve Him now will determine how we will serve Him in eternity?

      “His servants shall serve Him,” we read. These “servants” are (1) before “the throne of God and of the Lamb,” (2) they see God’s face, and, (3) “His name shall be on their foreheads.” Let us trust the Lord to open these truths to us. May our thoughts and prayers and work be as of those serving God now, as of those seeing God’s face now. Let us ever abide in godly fear as those living before God’s face. “…As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand…,” said Elijah in 1 Kings 17:1, 18:15. May this be our confession as we stand before people to serve them.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Bro.Luke Shibu Podiyan,
      Washington D.C