Peace by attacking peice by peice

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1502 , May 28, 2003
      Dear All,

      Peace;
      There is lot of writing in the forum about the jogo’ proposal of peace.
      It is great to have peace! The word is so nice.
      It brings the warmth of love and coolness of a meadow.
      It is good to have peace, since peace is the grace of God, prsense of God.

      Jogo represents typical broadminded, innocent Jacobite.
      He was like that, through Centuaries. For him peace is God’s mission.

      But for others it is not like that. For many peace means laying trap for
      others.
      When the prey fall in their trap absolute peace comes.
      Now Pakistan wants peace in the valley.
      They mean by that hand over Kashmir to them!
      When Jesuits came they wanted peace and unity of church. But for them it
      meant, being under Pope.
      When the British came they wanted peace, they wanted us under Archbishop of
      Cantrabury.
      Instilled dissent to achieve peace and court cases lead to birth of
      mathoma church.
      Vattaserial metran wanted peace in church. For him it meant all to obey him.
      His becoming malankara metran. An independent church, devoid of Pariarch.
      Peace was killing Kochuparambil metran. (He attempted that, but failed).
      Then followed 100 years court cases.
      Now for MM church also likes peace. But their definition of peace is getting
      our churches piece by piece
      We do not want a peace of that type any more. We have learned our lessons.
      Love and regards
      vmt
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004