Nineveh lent

  • Fr. Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013
      Dear moderators,
      This is a short write up on the Nineveh lent based on yesterday's church sermon.

      http://jerryachensworld.blogspot.in/2013/01/nineveh-lent-time-to-question-our.html

      Warm regards, Jerry achen.
      (Fr. Jerry Kurian)
      I.D. no. 4500
    • Fr. Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2014
        Dear moderators,
                                  Please find the link to a post on how we can use the Nineveh lent as a time to listen to the voice of God and thereby find our own voice.
        http://jerryachensworld.blogspot.in/2014/02/god-jonah-and-nineveh-listening-as-way.html

        May God guide and protect us all. Jerry achen.

        (Fr. Jerry Kurian)
          I.D. no. 4500

        --
        Jerry Kurian Kodiattu